Kind of like day-of coordination, except I can't just appear on the day of your wedding and magically run the show, you know? My sparkly superpowers only go so far.
- Free consultation prior to contracting with me, let’s get to know each other first!
- Create a wedding day timeline or review current wedding day timeline (2 months prior to wedding, when possible)
- Provide checklists and helpful tips (stress-free planning!)
- Review agreements with vendors and organize contact information (1-1.5 months prior to wedding)
- Reach out to vendors the week of wedding and deliver vendor payments/tips on wedding day
- Attend rehearsal and coordinate with officiant as necessary
- 12 hours wedding day coordination (hours to be determined after consultation)
- Set up ceremony/reception décor as needed
- Coordinate timelines and tasks for everyone involved in ceremony and reception
- Provide emergency essentials kit
- Three in-person meetings (approximately at 2 month, 1 month, 2 weeks before wedding)
- Weekly/biweekly check-in emails
No matter where you're at in the wedding planning process, sometimes you just need someone to brainstorm ideas with. Someone to give you some reassurance. And if you're in the beginning stages, someone to tell you where to start! These individualized consultations are designed to give you an opportunity to ask the questions, and I'll hit up the vendor websites, wedding magazines, blogs, and actual books to find the answers. Need help envisioning your wedding day style? Let me create a moodboard that pulls together your favorite things and gives you something to share with your florist, photographer, and DIY friends. Need to find a local photographer? Let me share my list of go-to people who will capture amazing moments for you. I'm here to serve you with some stress-free planning. And maybe serve a little wine while we're at it.
Consultations start at $145
Need help turning your Pinterest-inspired projects into a reality? Have all your wedding project materials sitting in your basement just waiting to be assembled? Is the thought of addressing hundreds of invitations more than you can handle? Let me help you wrap up those details with a big sparkly bow! I love craft projects and have an eye for design. If you provide the materials, I can help bring everything together.
Services including but not limited to:
- Assemble craft projects using pre-purchased materials
- Address envelopes for save the dates, invitations, etc.
- Create mock-ups of centerpiece arrangements
- Provide an extra helping hand before the big day!
Pricing subject to desired services
Sound like a plan?
If gettin crafty, hittin the books, or throwin the best dang party sounds like what you need, I'd love to meet with you! Please send me a message and we can discuss the best way to move forward planning your big day. If you still have questions, learn more about what to expect when you work with me. Can't wait to hear from you!